RampageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RampageScape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just letting you know whats wrong...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just letting you know whats wrong... Empty
PostSubject: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:54 pm

This is a list of things i think are bad about this server.

1st. There are to many Admins/Mods, there seems to be more admins/mods then players.

2nd. Allot of the admins use black daggers and stuff in wild, There is no point in fighting them becuase they 2 spec you and if ur lucky and do kill them then you get no loots, Whats the fun in that?

3rd. I just got teamed by mod josh, And then he came out that hes 11. So not only do you have to many mods some of them are so young they dont have a clue what to do.

4th. Around 2 weeks ago you said that there was gunna be a server reset and a new client, This still hasnt happend.

So yeah thats all i cba putting, But there are other things wrong But wth i dont play that much no more, Just telling you what i think is wrong with the server.
I know my english is rubbish.... Im dumb but oh well.

I know im gunna get flamed and all that shit But do i care? NO

Cya have fun. XXXX
Back to top Go down
Mergim
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Mergim

Male Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

I agree.. 99% of the staff is prob just some mates that phill promoted.
Back to top Go down
https://therampage.darkbb.com
Rise Against
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Rise Against

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Agreed, except Phill & His accounts have been demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://gangsterscape.darkbb.com
Mod Paul
Owner
Mod Paul

Male Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:25 pm

You see, things can't just happen because you want it.. Things take time.
Back to top Go down
Mergim
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Mergim

Male Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:20 am

It can be done faster paul
Back to top Go down
https://therampage.darkbb.com
Skill Tbh
Skill Tbh

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:32 am

[quote="Ashhale"]This is a list of things i think are bad about this server.

1st. There are to many Admins/Mods, there seems to be more admins/mods then players.

2nd. Allot of the admins use black daggers and stuff in wild, There is no point in fighting them becuase they 2 spec you and if ur lucky and do kill them then you get no loots, Whats the fun in that?

3rd. I just got teamed by mod josh, And then he came out that hes 11. So not only do you have to many mods some of them are so young they dont have a clue what to do.

4th. Around 2 weeks ago you said that there was gunna be a server reset and a new client, This still hasnt happend.

1. Over population of staff is not good.
2. Black daggers are not fair and should be taken out of the game (even for admins, ect.)
3. Experience is the key.
4. No idea what is going on there and it has been over 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just letting you know whats wrong...   Just letting you know whats wrong... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just letting you know whats wrong...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RampageScape :: Rants-
Jump to: