RampageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RampageScape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rise Against
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Rise Against

Male Posts : 100

Rant Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rant Guidelines   Rant Guidelines Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Follow these guidelines please, unless your really hungry for a forum warning..

1. Use common sence, if I don't mention stuff in the guideline like telling you not to flame someone, doesn't mean your allowed to do it.
2. Before filing a complain we would appreciate it if we could actually read it (E.G use proper grammar and spelling, or at least try to do it).
3. Don't say that the staff are abusers, that we need to demote a staff member etc. It's not your decision of the demotions, and it will most likely never be.
4. Don't report staff without proof, don't even report staff with proof at this section, report them at the "Report A Player" Section instead.
5. We expect you to file serious, mature complaints..Not some gibberish written by a 6 year old, try not to complain about something that is widely known, not really that important to be complaining about.

We also are pretty sure you'll follow the forum rules which I'll remind you right here:
* Do not make useless posts! Do simply post "Good Job!" or "I agree". Do not post if you don't have something to contribute to the conversation. We are having a serious problem with users (staff members and donators included) who are spamming just to get their post count up. If I see this continue to happen, I will personally deal with each and every offender.
* Make sure your threads and posts are on topic! We are also having a serious problem with users make new topics that have nothing to do with the forum they are posting in, and a problem with users posting replies that having nothing to do with the main topic. This is going to stop... If you post off topic, you will be warned. If you do it again after being warned, you will be banned. Simple as that.
* When I make posts, I notice many people ask questions relating to other posts. I've seen everyone do this from regular players to staff members. Do not directly ask me questions in a thread if it does not pertain to the root post!

Thanks,
The Rampage Staff
Back to top Go down
http://gangsterscape.darkbb.com

Rant Guidelines
Page 1 of 1